TEAM Misr in association with a consortium led by ICON-INSTITUT (Germany) have been awarded an EU Funded Project titled
“ Enhancing TVET (Technical Vocational Education and Training) relevance to labor Market Needs, Arab Republic of Egypt”
Local short-term Part time experts are required to apply for various assignments covering the following expertise areas:
In the following sectors: Tourism; Renewable Energies; Constructions; Agribusiness; Food-processing; Engineering and Readymade Garments, education.
Skills and qualification required for Short term Experts:
Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Statistics/Education /Development /Social sciences/ Public Administration /Law /information technology or any other subject relevant and closely related to the assignment.
Proven track-record of professional experience in international development cooperation, Preferably good experience in Technical Vocational Education and Training TVET.
- Proficient use of SPSS (A must)
- Good communication skills and familiar with MS Office
- Excellent communication, facilitation and reporting skills.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in one or more of the following functions; skills development, capacity building, TVET support, data analysis, tracer studies.
- Experience in surveying & research studies.
- Proven track-record of professional experience in working with local authorities, the private sector and civil society actors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Egyptian context, in particular the current socio-economic, political and institutional situation, including the structure and/or characteristics of the labor force and labor market is highly needed.
Interested Candidates can send their C.V’s by :
Subject : TVET Vacancies